VooPoo UFORCE replacement vape coils have been designed for use with the VooPoo UFORCE vape tank, as well as the Drag 2, Drag Mini and Rex kits. There are ten versions of this coil available, all of which have been designed for sub ohm vaping.
- Uwell sub ohm vape coils
- Wound and mesh coil builds
- Compatible with high VG e-liquids
These coils feature both multiple coil builds and mesh coil builds. The mesh coils have a larger surface area that allows more eliquid to be heated at a faster rate for increased flavour. Multiple coil builds can be used at a range of high wattages, for enhanced cloud production.
These Uwell coils have been designed to support different vape styles. The U coils feature standard wound coils, with different builds for mid and high wattage vaping. The N coils all use mesh coil builds, mesh heats up faster for increased cloud and flavour.
For best results, we recommend pairing these coils with high VG eliquids, that are 60% VG or higher.
- Uwell UFORCE U2 Coil - 0.4 Ohm Dual Coil (40 - 80W)
- Uwell UFORCE U4 Coil - 0.23 Ohm Quad Coil (50 - 120W)
- Uwell UFORCE U6 Coil - 0.15 Ohm Sextuple Coil (65 - 110W)
- Uwell UFORCE U8 Coil - 0.15 Ohm Octuple Coil (70 - 130W)
- Uwell UFORCE N1 Coil - 0.13 Ohm Single Mesh Coil (50 - 100W)
- Uwell UFORCE N2 Coil - 0.3 Ohm Dual Mesh Coil (45 - 80W)
- Uwell UFORCE N3 Coil - 0.2 Ohm Triple Mesh Coil (65 - 100W)
- Uwell UFORCE D4 Coil - 0.4 Ohm Quad Coil (50 - 90W)
- Uwell UFORCE P2 Coil - 0.6 Ohm Single Mesh (24 - 28W)
- 5 x VooPoo UFORCE Coils
Important information about sub ohm vaping:
Any coil that registers below 1.0 Ohm, is known as a sub ohm coil. Recommended for advanced vapers only, they’ll require more power to use properly, which will be provided by an advanced vape kit.
With these coils larger amounts of vapour will be created, to support this we recommend you use e-liquids that are 60% VG or higher. Due to the larger amounts of vapour that is created, we advise that you do not use an e-liquid that has higher than a 6mg nicotine strength.